CD BioSciences is dedicated to expanding basic life science research using Drosophila as an object of study. We have a team with many years of research experience to provide Drosophila custom research services to our global clients, addressing the technical challenges and bastions of your subject. We build advanced equipment and technology platforms to support the design of integrated solutions from Drosophila microinjection, stable model construction, large-scale chemical and functional screening, to Drosophila optogenetics. We look forward to cooperating with you.
We are offering high-quality Drosophila customized research services at competitive prices, and there is no limitations in our services.
- Drosophila Balancing Service
- Drosophila Microinjection Service
- Drosophila Antibody Customization
- Drosophila Optogenetic Service
- Drosophila Neural Circuits Analysis Service
Reliable Drosophila balancer service and integrated solutions. CD BioSciences not only has scalable balancing lines of Drosophila to help customers quickly achieve mutant stabilization and maintain deleterious mutations. We also have advanced gene-level platform to precisely characterize balancer chromosomes.
CD BioSciences develops specialized Drosophila microinjection platforms with advanced equipment and technical teams to enable effective injection of nucleic acids, drugs, microorganisms and dyes for our clients, minimizing mortality and failure rates. We are committed to project delivery time and the highest quality.
CD BioSciences provides high quality one-stop Drosophila antibody customization. We have professional antibody preparation and purification facilities to support various types of antibody synthesis. Our goal is to enrich and optimize Drosophila antibody libraries to accelerate our customers' research projects.
CD BioSciences has mastered the core technology of Drosophila optogenetics, using different light signals to precisely regulate gene expression at the millisecond level, which can reach the subcellular scale. Optogenetics is an emerging technology that has been successfully used to study the nervous system of the Drosophila brain. We recommend it to our customers for research in neuroscience and cell biology.
CD BioSciences is at the forefront of pioneering advancements in the field of Drosophila neuron and circuit detection technology. Our Drosophila electrophysiology, calcium imaging and neurotransmitter analysis technologies can detect every neuron at single-cell resolution, or even all associated neurons in a specific region, accelerating our customers' progress in studying Drosophila neural circuits.
Why Choose Us?
- Rich experience in Drosophila research - Well-rounded immunology, molecular and cell biology scientists who work together to develop scientific research strategies.
- Outstanding research team and professional platform - We have a standard Drosophila laboratory and research team to ensure the orderly execution of the project.
- Unique integrated research service in the fruit fly field - We insist on mastering cutting-edge technologies and providing the most intimate and high-quality services to accelerate the research progress of each client.
- Reliable data and results - We grasp the results of each experiment, providing raw data, pictures, video and interpretation of the analysis results, etc.
- Rapid turnaround and cost-effective - We adhere to win-win cooperation and promise to provide the best service and results at the best price.
CD BioSciences has extensive experience in fruit fly field. We provide you with multiple services and products ranging the entire process of using appropriate and efficient gateway. Relying on our proprietary platform, we successfully completed several Drosophila-based research projects. If you are interested, don't hesitate to contact us more information and quotes.
For research use only. Not intended for any clinical use.