Drosophila Optogenetic Service
Optogenetics is the use of photosensitive molecules and genetic engineering to regulate signaling molecules, proteins and cellular activities in vivo, allowing for precise spatial and temporal control. It is often used in Drosophila for studies such as Neuroscience and Cell Biology. Optogenetics has powerful flexibility and reversibility compared to other genetic systems, allowing activation and reduction of target proteins and signaling pathways under any spatio-temporal conditions, which is very widely used. Thereby, it is currently the preferred technique for neurochemical and signaling pathway studies in Drosophila.
With an advanced technical team and optical research technology platform, CD BioSciences offers a total research service for optogenetics in Drosophila and cell lines, providing customized solutions from project design, selection of photosensitive proteins, genetic engineering manipulation, optimization of optogenetic systems, spatio-temporal regulation and signal collection and analysis.
CD BioSciences provides comprehensive services for Drosophila optogenetic analysis, using light signals to detect, measure and control molecular signals and cells to reveal their functions. We are committed to solving technical barriers and accelerating our clients' cutting-edge research. If you have any additional requirements, please contact us for more details.
CD BioSciences provides a holistic service for optogenetic excitation and inhibition. manipulating processes such as neuronal activity, signaling and protein interactions with the help of optogenetic techniques.
CALI is an optogenetic technique that uses photoactivation to directly inactivate proteins by genetic engineering or antibody targeting, allowing to study the dynamic processes of various signaling pathways and protein functions in a precise manner in space and time.
- Neural signaling pathway studies, such as the dopamine release pathway in the Drosophila central nervous system
- Neuropathology studies, e.g., diseases caused by protein misfolding
- Stem cell, developmental and tissue regeneration, e.g., Drosophila midgut stem cell signaling pathways
- Nutritional and metabolic homeostasis, e.g., the effect of Drosophila chemoreceptors on feeding behavior
Why CD BioSciences?
- Optogenetics technology for time accuracy down to the millisecond level
- Dedicated technical team enables precise control of single cells and even sub-cellular scales
- Flexible Drosophila optogenetics customization services, close to the customer's cutting-edge research
- Documented protocols and raw data for high quality results reports
CD BioSciences has been pioneering bioscience research in the field of Drosophila. Optogenetics is an emerging technology in Drosophila research, and our professional scientists focus on cutting-edge technologies to provide satisfactory overall optogenetics services to help our clients achieve more precise and detailed research objectives in neuroscience and cell biology to reveal relevant signaling regulation and disease mechanisms. There are no limitations of our service. If you need any further information or have any question, please feel free to contact us.
For research use only. Not intended for any clinical use.