Drosophila Amino Acids Metabolism Analysis Service
In Drosophila, nutrients such as amino acids travel from the intestine to the hemolymph, where they are then absorbed for protein synthesis and metabolism. Essential amino acids such as tryptophan, phenylalanine and leucine must be obtained from food. In addition to being an essential component of protein synthesis, amino acids are involved in many cellular functions such as membrane activity, enzymes, transport, signaling and gene expression. Amino acids can also act as neurotransmitters, such as glutamate, tryptophan and phenylalanine, which are involved in neurotransmitter synthesis as precursors. Thus, characterization of amino acid metabolic processes is important for the identification of important physiological activities.
With our advanced technology platform and rich experience in Drosophila amino acid research, CD BioSciences provides one-stop Drosophila (any developmental period and tissue samples) amino acid omics analysis services to customers worldwide. We use HPLC, CE, amino acid auto-analyzer, and GC-MS/MS, and platforms for fast and efficient separation of amino acids in samples. Our platform comprehensively includes 42 common amino acids and their metabolites for customized analysis of your samples for targeted quantitative detection.
Fig.1 Dopamine, tyramine, and octopamine synthesis in Drosophila (Cole et al, 2005)
What We Offer
- High resolution separation techniques such as HPLC and capillary electrophoresis (CE) for biological samples of different tissues
- Multiple detection platforms including amino acid auto-analyzer, and GC-MS/MS
- Targeted detection of a wide range of amino acids: absolute quantification of 42 amino acids, covering essential amino acids, protein amino acids and physiologically important amino acids
- Wide range of adaptability to analyze a variety of Drosophila sample types (e.g., hemolymph, tissues, cells and cell cultures)
- Professional bioinformatics team to support Drosophila targeting histology analysis and provide comprehensive interpretation of data
If you need to mail samples, keep them with dry ice, not liquid nitrogen. If you need to test for rare amino acids, please provide a standard sample.
Why CD BioSciences?
- Rich experience in amino acid metabolism research of Drosophila
- Excellent and professional research team and technical platform
- Flexible Drosophila omics analysis service
- Reliable and visual results with good repeatability
- Fast turnaround, cost-effective and transparent pricing
CD BioSciences is a technology-driven biotechnology company dedicated to cutting-edge research in the field of Drosophila. We have a professional team to assist in experimental design and provide a one-stop service for assured amino acid metabolism analysis. Our team of professionals provides 24 × 7 customer service to every client for saving time and effort. There are no limitations of our service. If you need any further information or have any question, please feel free to contact us.
- Cole SH, et al. (2005). Two functional but noncomplementing Drosophila tyrosine decarboxylase genes: distinct roles for neural tyramine and octopamine in female fertility. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 280(15), 14948-14955.
- Manière G, et al. (2020). Growth regulation by amino acid transporters in Drosophila larvae. Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences. 1-9.
For research use only. Not intended for any clinical use.