Drosophila Proteomic Analysis Service
Proteins are direct performers of physiological functions, and the study of protein structure and function will directly elucidate the mechanisms of changes in life under physiological or pathological conditions, such as ovarian development and neurodegenerative diseases. Although it is possible to rapidly construct transgenic Drosophila with markers or mutations by genetic means, the workload is high and mutation strategies need to be adapted for different proteins.
Therefore, it is important to perform proteomic studies on specific tissues of Drosophila for specific spatial and temporal conditions, using high throughput methods to not only isolate new proteins, but also to rapidly obtain a full set of protein information and reveal protein interactions and relationship networks. Generally combined with reference samples for differential expression analysis, differences in protein expression levels, expression quantities and modification status between different proteomes can be studied, providing a strong reference for subsequent studies of specific regulatory pathways or key proteins. Proteomics has been widely used in drug and disease target discovery using Drosophila, and in basic research such as developmental biology.
CD BioSciences relies on an advanced quantitative and qualitative proteomic analysis platform to provide high-resolution, unbiased, accurate and multifaceted Drosophila proteomic analysis services.
What Can We Offer?
CD BioSciences combines mass spectrometry, chromatography, gel electrophoresis and in-house bioinformatics analysis platforms to provide proteomic expression mapping and analysis of Drosophila (tissue) samples. We have expertise and technologies in protein quantification, characterization and interaction network analysis, supporting a one-stop total solution, from sample preparation and quality control to targeted/global proteomics analysis. CD BioSciences is committed to staying close to cutting-edge protein science and technology to provide the most rapid and cost-effective Drosophila proteome customization services to customers worldwide.
- Sample Preparation
- Protein Expression Profiling Identification
- Quantitative Proteomics
- The quantitative technique of isotope mass spectrometry - CD BioSciences offers in vivo labeling and post-extraction labeling protocols. SILAC and 15N metabolic labeling scheme, suitable for Drosophila cell line proteome detection with high labeling efficiency, precision and reproducibility of results. For proteomic analysis of in vivo tissues, we recommend the iTRAQ post-extraction labeling protocol for absolute quantification of the proteome. CD BioSciences can detect up to 8 samples simultaneously, reducing MS system errors and achieving high coverage of the proteome.
- Label-free quantitative technique (Label-free) - CD BioSciences uses LC-MS to analyze protein and peptides. It is suitable for comparing protein expression levels between different conditions or providing absolute protein abundance. However, the sample volume requirement is large for requiring multiple replicate trials.
- Targeted/Global Proteomics
- Targeted proteomics approaches quantify only the proteome of interest. CD BioSciences offers protocols based on target peptides and fragments, including SRM (Selected Reaction Monitoring) or PRM (Parallel Reaction Monitoring), etc., improving sensitivity and quantitative accuracy. The main applications are hypothesis validation and rapid drive experiments for large samples, may relying on biomarker characterization.
- Global proteomics allows broad coverage of the proteome. Our high-resolution mass spectrometry detection platform is capable of identifying thousands of proteins, not only for identifying unknown proteins, but also for low abundance protein capture and biomarker discovery. Our dedicated bioinformatic analysis team provides protein abundance, protein modification, proteins interaction and protein-compound interaction analysis.
Protein sample preparation and efficient separation techniques are prerequisites for obtaining high coverage and accurate proteomes. CD BioSciences provides advanced Drosophila sample preparation and total protein extraction service. We offer a wide range of efficient extraction protocols for different Drosophila tissues, such as brain, embryo, heart, tentacles, hemolymph, etc. We select the optimal protocol for cellular tissue lysis, protein lysis and precipitation, sample removal and concentration according to the client's needs. CD BioSciences' strict quality control (SDS-PAGE, total protein quantification) guarantees the purity and concentration of total protein for subsequent fine analysis.
CD BioSciences uses an advanced mass spectrometry platform to obtain as much protein information as possible about the sample. Expression profiling is mainly used to identify protein profiles and analyze expression during Drosophila growth and development. In addition, we include thousands of standards that can be used for comprehensive analysis of unknown protein species in a comprehensive analysis.
CD BioSciences offers a wide range of quantitative proteomics research solutions to meet all of our clients' project needs. Our services do not stop there.
Drosophila Protein Modification Analysis
Protein post-translational modifications play an important role in the structure and function of proteins. It mainly includes disulfide bond pairing, methylation, acetylation, phosphorylation, ubiquitination, hydroxylation, ribosylation, etc. CD BioSciences is dedicated to the overall analysis service of Drosophila proteome modifications to help clients reveal protein post-translational modifications and physiological functions.
Drosophila Protein Interaction Analysis
CD BioSciences offers a range of technologies for identifying protein interactions and protein network analysis, including Drosophila binary systems, Co-IP, tandem mass spectrometry and other custom solutions. Our professional technical team is able to capture low-abundance proteins, identify interactions motifs, and rapidly predict interactions networks, providing technical support and services to customers in the fields of cell signaling, coordinated protein interactions, disease genesis, and drug target analysis.
Why Choose Us?
- Rich experience in Drosophila proteome analysis and bioinformatics
- Advanced MS technology and platform
- Good quality interpreting reports with raw data
- Flexible Drosophila proteome service with customized one-to-one solutions for pre-processing, characterization, quantification and validation
- Fast turnaround, cost-effective and transparent pricing
CD BioSciences is an expert in fruit fly field. We provide one-stop Drosophila proteome analysis and technical support to our clients. Our team of professionals provides 24 × 7 customer service to every client for saving time and effort. There are no limitations of our service. If you need any further information or have any question, please feel free to contact us.
- Casas-Vila N, et al. (2017). The developmental proteome of Drosophila melanogaster. Genome research. 27(7), 1273–1285.
For research use only. Not intended for any clinical use.