Drosophila Cell CRISPR Screening
Cell screening relying on CRISPR technology not only reduces background interference, but also helps generate new annotations of functional genomes and explore unknown key genes and novel functions. By designing specific sgRNA libraries, genome-wide targets can be covered and are cost effective. Drosophila cell lines are so highly adaptable to various genetic manipulation tools that well suited as tools for CRISPR screening.
CD BioSciences provides infrastructure, technology platforms and services for (large-scale) Drosophila cell screening in drug discovery and mechanistic research. We provide expert advice for screening projects and bioinformatics support for data analysis and interpretation of screening results. We offer a large number of functional genomic CRISPR screening libraries and small molecule libraries. We work closely with our customers, discovering novel genes and functions, identifying interactions networks and drug targets.
Fig.1 CRISPR Cell Screening (Agrotiset al, 2015)
We offer comprehensive multi-parameter CRISPR technology (CRISPR KO, CRISPRi, CRISPRa, etc.) based cell screening services, customers only need to provide project details and accurate specifications.
- Multiple options such as array library screening and screening pools
- Complex mixtures containing thousands of unique sgRNA vectors, including genome-wide and small libraries of specific gene sets for various metabolic pathways.
- Different Drosophila cell types and associated databases, e.g., primary cells, natural cells, and engineered cell lines
- Multiple assay protocols such as functional assays, reporter gene assays, phenotypic assays, subcellular localization, protein modifications, and organelle dynamics
- Standard follow-up assay process for target identification, hit verification, and condition optimization
- Bioinformatics guides library construction, marker phenotype discovery and validation, statistical analysis, and preclinical study design
- Combining immunohistochemistry, high-throughput imaging and other analytical methods to analyze complex phenotypes
Why CD BioSciences?
- Quality Assurance - Strict quality control process to provide only high quality and high precision.
- Professional - A team of professional Drosophila researchers with extensive experience.
- Fast Turnaround Time - Competitively priced services and large quantities of high-quality sterile fruit flies in the shortest possible time.
- Economical Pricing - Commitment to no hidden fees, offering substantial discounts.
CD BioSciences has many years of experience in cell screening and work closely with our customers. Our innovative technology coupled with our extensive sgRNA library allows us to handle your project, thus saving you time and effort. If you are interested in this service or have any question, please feel free to contact us.
- Agrotis A, et al. (2015). A new age in functional genomics using CRISPR/Cas9 in arrayed library screening. Front Genet, 6, 300.
For research use only. Not intended for any clinical use.