Drosophila Cell RNAi Screening
Drosophila cell lines easily absorb dsRNA and are suitable for high-throughput functional genomic analysis by RNAi. Large-scale RNAi reduces mRNA transcript levels by specific shRNA or siRNA libraries. Not only has it been successfully used to study mitosis, cellular autophagy and cancer signaling, but it has also contributed to the development of Drosophila as a tool for personalized medicine. However, there are technical challenges to achieving efficient mRNA knockdown levels, and our professional services save you valuable time and resources and give you confidence in your data.
CD BioSciences has an experienced and dedicated scientific team to break through the data analysis barriers, and provides you with fast turnaround and high-quality data reports. To improve efficiency and extend knock-down duration, we recommend transfection of dsRNA/shRNA expression constructs. Our extensive database supports a variety of Drosophila cell lines for functional genomic screening, including the Schneider lines, Kc167, ML-BG2 and Cl.8, etc. For complex physiological process research objectives, we support the use of several cell lines to obtain different gene expression profiles, comparatively analyze the regulation of cellular processes, and identify functionally similar or related genes.
Fig.1 Common approaches for assay detection in Drosophila cell RNAi screens(Ramadanet al, 2007)
CD BioSciences has completed hundreds of projects with successful turnaround. We provide services ranging from RNAi library design and synthesis, cell line culture, data collection, to rigorous screening analysis and bioinformatic prediction. Our comprehensive Drosophila cell-based platform and database help clients identify target genes and functions quickly and efficiently and research the regulatory mechanisms of various biological processes.
|RNAi assemble (Library) Deliverable||
|Drosophila Cell Line Culture||
|Data Acquisition||Supporting numbers and images data|
|Dual-RNAi||Small Molecule Co-Screening|
|Proteomic Analysis||Transcriptomic Analysis|
|Gene Function & Pathway Prediction|
Why Choose us?
- Use our thousands of cell lines to easily and quickly find the model that meets your needs based on growth, RNAi suitability, molecular characteristics, histology, and immunophenotype
- Broad automated platforms for immunohistochemistry, protein labeling, high-throughput image processing, etc. to meet customers' needs for collecting complex data
- With our professional global bioinformatics team, customers can get expert guidance to solve the key rate-limiting steps of data analysis and validation in screening.
- With years of experience in Drosophila research, we have a broad in-house database, such as metabolic regulation, tumor mechanisms and drug regulation. We provide customers with integrated analysis to further improve the accuracy of analysis results.
CD BioSciences is a biotechnology company that conducts research on Drosophila. We provide expertise in establishing RNAi screening and analysis of Drosophila cell lines. Our scientific team solves technical challenges and shortens your research time through our extensive experience and knowledge. We also provide products such as high-quality cell lines and RNAi libraries for your research. If you are interested in this service or have any question, please feel free to contact us.
- Ramadan N, et al. (2007). Design and implementation of high-throughput RNAi screens in cultured Drosophila cells. Nature protocols. 2.9 (2007): 2245-2264.
- Mohr SE. (2014). RNAi screening in Drosophila cells and in vivo. Methods, 68(1), 82–88.
For research use only. Not intended for any clinical use.